Saturday, November 24, 2018

Owner Interview - sf33

Q:  Who is sf33 in real life?

A:  Real life? I'm a beer & pretzel type of guy, will turn 65 during this upcoming season. I work in the DoD contractor industry in management. I try to be a good man, husband, father & grandfather.

Q:   Best moment in HBD?

A:   Best HBD moment? Every time one of my teams qualifies for the playoffs.

Q:   Did you play baseball in real life? Highest level played?

A:   Very little live baseball, many years of softball, semi-pro football, Ice hockey & box lacrosse.

Q:    If you were an HBD player, what position would you play and what would your ratings be?

A:   If I was a player in HBD? A solid, power hitting catcher with a mean streak during plays at the plate.


Q:   What compromises do you have to make with your spouse/significant other to get permission to play HBD?

A:  Finally, my wife is cool with my HBD. I even hosted a tailgate party at a Phillies home game one time with a crew of other HBD owners who traveled to have an off-season meet up to talk about HBD the entire day. I left HBD for a short time after the many changes they made & I still hate the injury choices made seemingly by the dice roll. I don't believe in season ending injuries in fantasy (HBD) baseball. 


Q:   The ideal dinner question: 3 people are around the table with you at dinner...who are they? (real or imaginary, dead or living, sports figure or otherwise)

A:   For dinner Ben Franklin, Babe Ruth & Marilynn Monroe.

No comments:

Post a Comment