Sunday, November 25, 2018

First Owner Interview of the New Year - hystericslap

 Q:  Who is hystericslap in real life?

A:   My name is Eric, I'm a 28 year old studio engineer for music. I live with my girlfriend, I have no kids yet. I'm from San Francisco but currently live in Oakland. Huge sports fan of all the local teams. Giants, 49ers and Warriors.

Q: What has been your best moment in HBD so far?

A:   Best HBD moment was in season 21 of "The Show" when I made the playoffs as a 6 seed and beat teams with win totals of 103-106-109-120 on my way to the championship. In game 7 I went with a pitcher I had gotten in a trade from the team I was facing in the World Series. Gave up 1 run over 8 innings and had the game winning 2 RBI double. Very proud of that run.

Q:   Did you play baseball in real life? Highest level played?

A:   I played up to high school baseball I was a promising young pitcher around 15-16 but a rare elbow nerve injury kept me from pursuing baseball any further than casual leagues.

Q:   The ideal dinner question: 3 people are around the table with you at dinner...who are they? (real or imaginary, dead or living, sports figure or otherwise)

A:   In this version I'll keep in sports so the three people around the table would be Willie Mays, Barry Bonds and Jerry Rice. Is it obvious where I'm from?

Thanks, hystericslap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment