Tuesday, November 27, 2018

HBD Owner Interview: toddemayer

Q: Who is toddemayer in real life?

A:  I am a student, living on the East coast.

Q:  Best moment in HBD?

A:  Winning my first World Series in "The MLB", definitely still a tangible feeling that reinvigorated my passion for HBD. However, what I really enjoy most is the challenge HBD poses every season, the competition and unpredictability keep me coming back for more.

Q:  Did you play baseball in real life? Highest level played?

A:  I was a football and hockey player who loved the advanced analytics and deep stats of baseball. My love for baseball actually started in middle school, where I played in my first fantasy baseball league.

Q:  If you were an HBD player, what position would you play and what would your ratings be?

A:  I would be a pitch calling catcher because it's probably the only thing I could ever imagine myself being good at, plus there's always a need for guys like that, which would make me some cash!

Q:  What compromises do you have to make with your spouse/significant other to get permission to play HBD?

A:  My partner knows this as "the baseball nerd stuff", she is extremely encouraging of time spent on HBD.

Q:  The ideal dinner question: 3 people are around the table with you at dinner...who are they? (real or imaginary, dead or living, sports figure or otherwise)

A:  Jesus Christ, the President of the United states in the year 2500, and Siddhartha Gautama.

No comments:

Post a Comment