Saturday, February 23, 2019

Proposal To Amend The Minimum Win Requirement Rule

I'm proposing a change to our minimum win requirement rule (just to part 5).  Here's what it says now:

5. "MINIMUM WIN RULE": All owners must win a minimum of 55 games in any one season, and 120 games over any 2 year span.




I'm proposing that we amend it to:


5. "MINIMUM WIN RULE": All owners must win a minimum of 55 games in any one season, 125 over 2 seasons, 195 over 3 seasons, and 280 over 4 seasons, starting in Season 43.

I suggest we talk it over as much as we need to and either decide by consensus or a simple majority of voters if it seems like we need to vote.

Anyone's welcome to voice their opinion on the blog - just send to me via sm if you're not an official blog author (or tc me if you want to be).  I'll do a post shortly about my reasons for proposing the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment