Thursday, November 17, 2016

More New Owners


downboy
Survivor of the hair metal Era during college as evidenced by my handle...bonus points if you remember the Warrant song. Grew up on Statis-PRO baseball card game where I always had Blue Jay Damaso Garcia as my 2b. Then moved on to roto auction leagues where I always seemed to overpay for Mo Vaughn as my 1b. As a novice of WIS, I probably didn't need a 6th team but in each case I've started with a "dumpster fire" roster to see if i can build it up. Mild progress in some of my other leagues. Looking forward to see if I can win my 55 games a year here for awhile while rebuilding. Wishing everyone a fun season!!

astro123
I'm a 40 year old from New England who runs a group home for teenagers. A long time Tigers fan now being tortured in the middle of Yankee/Red Sox country. I've been with HBD since the beginning but mostly stayed in the same two worlds. Looking forward to a new challenge in Hobbs!

colton_72
I'm 27 years old from Paradise Texas I work at Martin Marietta as a control room operator. Quit playing Hardball Dynasty about a year ago due to having my first child, finally decided to get back into it, and won my first world series, glad to be in a world with a lot of great owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment