Monday, November 21, 2016

kona2008 Owner Intro


kona2008
Hi I am Kona. I am a 11 1/2 year old Golden/Lab mix. My owner rescued me when I was 2. I like laying around in the yard and barking at the UPS trucks. I have been playing HBD since 2008 with my Dad...so I have been playing for 55 years...dog years that is . I need his help since I can't type with my paws. We disagree often on strategy and I can be pretty stubborn and get my way most of the time. I also like long walks and rolling in the dirt. I got a pretty cool older brother Murphy who is a 12 yr old sheepdog. Got a new sister. They say she is a Great Pyrenees. I don't think there is anything great about her. As far as I know I am the only canine still playing this game. Anyway glad to be back in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment