Monday, November 21, 2016

1 More New Owner Intro

wrecks
 I’m a 54 year old Contract Manager working in the Legal Department of a large internet company outside of Boston. Huge Patriots fan (and long-time season ticket holder) and Red Sox fan, and got into HBD from a member of my long time (25 years) fantasy baseball league who was a member of the Effrdogg Memorial League. Been hooked on the game ever since. I now enjoy the rebuilding process more than running a great team, so I recently dropped my good teams in favorof taking on rebuilds. Best HBD moment is my first championship. Average team, so it was unexpected. Worst HBD moment(s): 100+ win teams losing in the first round – happened multiple times. I’ve also lost 2 WS Game Sevens, which were pretty brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment