Sorry I didn't publish these last season or the season before. I got frustrated with a number of things and just didn't have the motivation to do them. My apologies.
Team W L Comment
1. Jacksonville 108 54 On paper the 2nd best hitting, best pitching and should be NL favorite by a mile.
2. Las Vegas 107 55 Best hitting, 3rd best pitching, my pick to win it all again
3. Kansas City 101 61 4th best hitting, 2nd best pitching, 2nd biggest chockers
4. Huntington 98 64 The big boys in town. No worse than an 8-1 shot. Good everywhere
5. New Orleans 97 65 It took a while, but they'll get better as the season progress and probably win 100. By next season might be the best
6. Salem 96 66 Hitting every bit as good as LV and Jax. A aerious threat to win it all.
7. Dover 92 70 Not as good as last season, but I'm saying there's a chance.
8. Jackson 89 73 Another playoff run seems likely
9.Vancouver 88 74 Always a well built team
10. Scottsdale 88 74 If the pitching is better than I project could be a contender
11. Louisville 88 74 They got Kelvim Hasegawa right? Seriously, a pretty well built team seems finally ready to break through
12. Philadelphia 85 77 Should have enough pitching, but has to get a little lucky with the bats. Youngest team in the league.
13. Indianapolis 82 80 Bottoms are ready to spank a few teams this season, don't let the #1 pick fool you.
14. Scranton 82 80 End of an era?
15. Burlington 80 82 Good offense, weak pitching, fun games!
16. Nashville 80 82 Pretty big payroll to be projected as a sub .500 team
17. Chicago 79 83 One Chicago team is roughly as good as the other
18. Chicago 78 84 One Chicago team is roughly as good as the other
19. Florida 78 84 Their owner thinks they are a .500 team. That seams reasonable.
20. San Juan 78 84 Sometimes I can't think of anything to say
21. New York 77 85 Top 6 pitching, but I just can't figure out how they'll score runs
22. San Francisco 76 86 3rd pick and the rsoter says they'll improve by 10 games
23. Buffalo 75 87 Hurt by the fact that they roster is not complete. Probably too low.
24. Santa Cruz 73 89 Just kind of below average everywhere
25. Cheyenne 72 90 New name (thank you). Less talent.
26. Baltimore 71 91 Weakest Baltimore team in "years"
27. Salt Lake City 68 94 When I used to the farm system rankings they were always top 3. Not sure what happened.
28. San Diego 67 95 Like Buffalo, I'm often underrating them
29. Texas 65 97 My spread sheet has really like them in the past. Not this year.
30. Ellis D's 60 102 Ok, not their city, but is there a cooler name?
31. Santa Fe 57 105 Not this bad, but when you have 16 players on your ML roster my SS doesn't know what to do
32. Boise 56 106 Just really bad all over.