Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Welcome To Our First 2 New Owners

We said goodbye to quite a few old friends and competitors last season, but that of course lets us say hello to new ones. Here are our intros of our first two:

the-wacker
Life long Giants fan, small business owner on west coast, happy to have stumbled on WiS and particularly HBD 3 and a half years ago, spent and spending way too much time on my teams- happily so! Been in good leagues and still learning and hoping to get to WS in 1 of them soon! Play ball!

kenter16
I am a 31 year old from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I own my own electrical contracting company. I have won a handful of world series titles as an owner in HBD. I won 4 in 5 years as the Richmond High Rollers in another world. So I went back to that name, see if it brings me luck. I am not sure where those are shown, as they are not in my 'trophy case', under my owner profile. They were a few years ago. I am on a decent drought recently. Need to get back in the winners circle, but it won't be for a few seasons with this team. I have turned 100 loss teams into 100 win teams before. But this franchise will take a few years to turn into a contender.

No comments:

Post a Comment